Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Virtually There

"Avery, this is incredible!  What did you call this new Virtual Reality machine of yours, again?" Nate asked.

"The MAU-VR.  It's an 'accessory' I invented to augment the original MAU functionality," Avery replied.

"Uh okay, whatever.  It is amazingly real though---I feel like I really am a scantily-clad Vietnamese girl on a racing bike.  I dunno why your VR machine casts me as a girl, but heck, it's so convincing that I'll play along with it.  Strangely, part of me almost believes that my name is actually Nguyen Binh and I'm really your girlfriend.  I can actually feel swaying tits hanging off my chest and hair tickling my shoulders and cleavage!  This bike seat is bumping my crotch, but there's no pain, and I can't feel my balls at all, just a little puffy gap between my legs. Actually, it's getting a little wet, not from sweat but from the 'inside,' almost like a real girl's pussy would, ain't that something?  It's eerie but also kinda hot.  Normally I'd get a hard-on looking down at a sexy girl's body like this, but...heh, Avery, get this---I'm not just limp, it's almost like I really don't have a cock and balls down there!"

"That's right, Nate.  You don't have a penis and balls anymore," said Avery calmly, "Your transformation is nearing completion."

"Ha ha, very funny!  Anyway, this is the best VR machine ever.  Now buddy, you are keeping an eye on that timer, aren't you?  'Cuz I remember you saying that my brain could maybe get 'stuck' in VR if it's plugged into the machine for over 15 minutes.  So tell me when time's up and disconnect me from the VR-MAU-Mow, or whatever it's called, okay?  As fun as this is, I wouldn't want to be a dude stuck imagining that I'm some Asian chick.  Especially not my nerdy roommate Avery's cute Asian 'girlfriend,' heh."

"No, of course not, Nguyen...I mean Nate," Avery replied with a wicked smile as he watched the MAU-VR timer tick forward: 14:58, 14:59, 15:00, 15:01, 15:02, 15:03.... And thus was born a new young Mad Scientist and his lovely, clueless assistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^