Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Scouting ahead

Drop-dead deadly
Lieutenant David Hernandez was the best Army Ranger scout.  He deployed in the most dangerous missions: Bosnia, Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan---you name it.

On one mission, David was scouting for his squad when he noticed a small, strange bomb buried in the sand. "Get back! I.E.D., IED!" he shouted to his men, and a blinding heat enveloped him.  He passed out.

He awoke in a military hospital.  "Miss, please wake up Miss, please...Ma'am!" a nurse said, shaking him.  What the hell?  David opened his eyes and bolted out of bed only to feel the odd sensation of his chest bouncing.  He snapped to attention but felt soft hair tickling his ears.  Wha---?!

"Lt. Hernandez!  Please don't be scared," the nurse said kindly, "I'm your nurse, Karen.  You've been hit by a new terrorist weapon, a FemBomb.  You've been in a coma for days, and I've washed your body while you shivered and transformed.  Sir, I mean...Miss...you're now a woman like me.  An Asian woman.  And from what little we know about the FemBomb, I'm afraid that some mental changes are gonna come quickly.  Sorry, Sir."

David grabbed his hair and felt around his new skin and his tits, and even sneaked a finger down to check the strange emptiness between his legs.  But it somehow all felt right.  "Thank you, Nurse Karen.  You've saved my life.  I'm now ready for debriefing.  But first, I have to take a quick piss.  Would you kindly show me to the ladies room, Karen?"

Lt. Ayumi Hernandez never got her old body back.  But she got something better: a new life, a new body, and a race change, which she loved.  She gripped her slender Asian hands around her gun and stepped back into the field.  She also cradled a small gold ring.  She was going to marry Karen when she got back.  And then...she was gonna lick, suck, and fuck Karen like the girl she now was.

Everything was alright.

1 comment:

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^