Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Pay Raise

"Eunice, don't do this to me! You can't!" I pleaded, clasping my hands desperately before my...her...my bosom. I cringed at the soft, girlish sound of her voice coming from my mouth.

Eunice giggled (and I cringed again, hearing my own body giggle) and held up the sparkling ring. "Mr. Herman, I hold all the power here, and now you're telling me what I can and can't do?  Feel my breasts: they're yours. Lick your lips: they're yours. Slide your hands up the slit in your dress to the V-slit that's now all yours.  That's it, gasp and pant just like a girl.  You are now Eunice Hwang, my secretary, and I am Everett Herman, your boss and CEO."

I wanted to grab for the ring, but I was frozen in place and starting to feel scared.  "W---why?" I squeaked.

"Because you fired my best friend Krissy last week just for being pregnant. Because you harassed all the women in this company. You denied me (and all the girls who do your job for you) any promotion or pay raise.  Well, thanks to my family magic, that'll all change.  This place is now getting a girl makeover: starting with me taking your body, your penis, and your company.  I know I'll be enjoying this 'promotion,' and so will Krissy when I hire her back."  Speechless, I hung my head powerlessly as Eunice's soft hair tickled and played over my ample tits. Impossible, but I really was her now.

"Good girl, I see you understand.  Now go out and do a good job, Eunice, and one day I might just return your body to you," she said, blowing me a kiss and picking up a cigar.  Wait...did she just say I might get my body back? I thought, grasping at that shred of hope. I've gotta play along.

I gritted my teeth, then I smoothed my dress and asked (in the sweetest tone I could manage): "Would you like a cup of tea, Mr. Herman? ...Yes, sugar and double cream, yes, Sir."

4 comments:

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^