Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Making history

Hello, I'm Li Jie.  I'm just a simple country girl, a concubine in the Tang imperial harem, but I'm about to change all of that.

Chinese history has always been written in noble blood, and soldiers, and ministers, and kings.  Not demure girls like me, because we're simply not included.

Well, I've had enough of that.  Chinese women deserve respect and power.  We have ambitions too, and just because we have pussies doesn't mean you men can treat us like property.  It's time for a coup.  I'm going to use this magic sword in my hands to slice off the emperor's penis and make it into mine.  That's right, I'm going to be the new emperor of China: a regal, ravishing peasant girl with a dick and the whole empire, too. Then I'm freeing all the girls.

Got a problem with that?  No?  Then stand down, soldier! 

2 comments:

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^