Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Breakthrough Research

"Good results then, Dr. Yuan?" asked my lab tech.

I nodded as I examined the plates.  "Yes, Alex, it's a breakthrough.  This could save lives," I said excitedly.

"Wow, you really mean it, Doctor?  You and I might get our own male bodies back after that chemical leak changed us into these effeminate, weak slutty forms?  That's wonderful!  I miss my cock!  I can't wait to ditch this stupid maxi pad and also this damn bra, which is pinching me like crazy," Alex sighed.

I shook my head.  "Not so fast, Alex.  We're on the frontiers of science here, so let's explore some more.  And please speak with more care about women.  Women are our mothers and sisters, and they deserve respect."

"But---but Doctor, didn't you just say we were getting our bodies back?  I...I'm a former football star and male graduate scientist, dammit!  I can't stand being a nerdy lab girl!" Alex said, stamping his feet.

I put down the plates and winked mischievously at my assistant.  "Alex, you're too anxious.  C'mon, get your heels on and let's go for a walk on the wild side.  A night on the town will help you realize the beauty of our situation.  Well hurry up, my girl!"

1 comment:

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^