Search This Blog

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Discovering the beautiful Qipao

My lovely new Qipao
 My life had a lot of adjusting to do, after the teleporter experiment changed me from a tall, male Indonesian scientist into a petite Chinese girl.  You can imagine my shock.  I was unhappy to see a cute stranger in the mirror.  I felt like a total imposter.

But after six months, I'm now starting to develop some good feelings---and one of the main reasons for that is the Qipao (sometimes called a cheongsam).

Like it?  It's a beautiful Chinese silk dress that hugs the body.  I enjoy how its silken tightness presses against my new female shape like a glove.  Every curve, every inch calls out undeniably: girl!

When it swishes, it actually makes me like to turn, twist, twirl (and yes, even wear heels!) to help show my womanly Chinese legs and waist.  The Qipao has this special ability to make me feel elegant, smart, yet sexy all at once.  Of course, there are still aspects of being female that I dislike, but at least I don't feel like a "fake" girl anymore, but a lady.

I'm ready to go out in public now as Karen.  Thanks for picking me up, buddy.  Oh...and I'm not wearing any panties (hee hee!).  I'm discovering a little naughty side to myself. ;)

A lovely dress, a lovely dinner date.  As a lady. :)

1 comment:

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^