Search This Blog

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Study abroad

Study abroad on the EAP program in China was the best decision I've ever made.  I didn't know it was literally an "exchange program."

It is so sensual to be Chinese.  We Chinese girls have petite but perfect hips, hair, and lips that feel incredible.  I savor my new host family's exquisite Chinese food and I just adore being their little girl now.  At class, all the boys are peeking at me as I adjust my skirt and giggle inside as I try to pay attention to the teacher.

My problem is I'm loving it so much that I'm wondering if I could possibly go back.  To be a Midwestern farm boy again.  I just don't know.

Still thinking.  Please, tell me what I should do!

2 comments:

  1. Myabe she is just as happy as a midwestern farmer boy. And as for what you should do... definitly marry me. Or find a girl of your lass who would want to switch with me.^^

    Also very good blog, always nice to see a lot of asian captions. I wanted to know if you do request sometime because i have a few ideas^^ If you do contact me at 4licetf(a)gmail.com

    4lice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for liking it, 4lice, I'm so glad. Hmm, maybe I can convince my deskmate to switch with you, and then we can whisper to each other about marriage, girl to girl. ^^

    I'd be happy to try doing a request for you, 4lice.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^