Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Resuscitation

Hi again! Those of you who know me from Open TG (OTGC) would know that I was once active as @karen on that site.  That was my cradle, where I first got started as a captioner.  I thank Emily Thompson for creating that website, which was my haven before the connection problems and before I got courage to start my own caption blog .

I still try to visit OTGC sometimes, but I get the dreaded message: The connection has timed out.  Oh, no...*sniffles* ... I feel so sad!


So now,  I still cannot log in there to view my previous works, my stories, see my own captions.  *cries*  If anyone could help preserve / archive my old works from OTGC, I'd appreciate it.  I can't remember everything that I wrote there---but for what it's worth, I will try to resuscitate some of those early cap stories.  For love, and for old times' sake.  And to share them with you, my new readers.  My memory is bad, but I'll try to recall and piece some together.  Future posts may include some.  Oh: many of them may not be Asian-themed, but that's just how OTGC was.  I felt then as I feel now: that there's not enough Asian tg/tf on the web, and there's room for much more!  Still...my mind flashes in many directions.

So don't worry, there's good stuff to come!  A few older works, revived & dusted off...but embellished by my current self, rewritten with a lil' more class (they won't be quite the same)

I hope you enjoy them, heee. ;)

<3  karen 

2 comments:

  1. If I'm able to I will try to look up for some of your work and send it to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marti, you are the best sis, thank you! If you find any of those old works, please do send them my way! I can never seem to log in. :"(

      Delete

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^