Search This Blog

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Celebration week @ 50,000+

My dear readers, queridos amigos, cari amici, chers amis, lieben Freunde, and all friends:


This site has now reached *over 50,000 views* from readers from all around the world!  And it is simply amazing, because it has not even been two months since I started this little blog site.  *giggles in delight*  Can you believe it?
It is time for a little celebration, neSo, in this next week (until Dec. 22), I will solicit requests, which I will try my best to honor.  But I need to hear your requests.  Please put them here as comments / replies to this post.  As I said, I'll try to honor each of them if it is possible.  Even if I cannot meet your request immediately, I will still post some new content in this week of celebration.

Thank you all for visiting my little haven.  Readers from the U.S., Britain, Germany, Canada, Australia, France, Russia, Japan, Italy, Indonesia, Netherlands, Austria, Singapore, Poland, Malaysia, Mexico, and many other countries.... You are all welcome here, and I hope that my little captions bring smiles to your faces. ^.^ 

Affectionately, 

-- Karen

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Karen! You're captions are amazing and it's all thanks to your incredible writing skills you are becoming popular so fast :) You deserve all the recognition.

    I'm proud of you sis and I wish you the best <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies, sis! This personal blog would not exist without your example and your support. If I hadn't had the good fortune to meet you on OTGC, this never would've happened! *huggles* <3 karen

      Delete
  2. Wow thanks for allowing this! Been a fan of your blog and asian tg in general for some now and there is this idea thats been going through my head:
    Can you make a cap where I spend my first vacation abroad alone and decide to travel to Japan.
    Since I always have been into tg captions and stories I finally decide to visit some studio or dominatrix for real for some dress up and forcecd fem roleplay (a realistic setting). However, somehow she really turns me from 18 yo caucasian into a mid 30s japanese milf while leaving my mind intact.
    Maybe with this one:
    https://malaysianatrix.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/tumblr_mvryg1oyox1splcjpo1_500.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have created one in honor of your request. Hope you enjoy it. May I ask you for some name that I might call you by, or would you prefer to remain "Anonymous"? I merely ask because I enjoy your comments. ^.^

      Delete
    2. I believe you may have several "Anonymous" comments actually! Posting as one of them... while reading other anonymous comments :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you for commenting, yet another Anonymous visitor! Heee. Perhaps that is the case, as you say! Of course, I cannot tell based solely on the name alone! But sometimes I can sense from the writing style, so I will just hope my message gets to through to whoever the original "Anonymous" happens to be! ^^

      Delete
  3. Oh How U wish I could have been a par of the original 50,000 supporters, however I'm so glad you could brought smiles to us/me with your works of art. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^