Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

(Guest caption by Dee) Do As I Say, and Everything Will Turn Out Fine ... For Me At Least!


Dear readers!  I am so happy that one of my major inspirations and role models, Dee, who is charming witty and sensual and such a spectacular and thoughtful writer, has made a caption for me!  She is Dee, the famous Ms. Mentia, the creator of the blog Dee-lusions of Grandeur.

With her permission and blessing, I am posting her caption here on my blog site for you to enjoy.  I am so thankful for Dee's warm support, her wit, and her thoughtfulness in making a gift for me that she describes as being in the "style of 'naughty' caption, where the picture isn't nearly as over the top as the story that accompanies it."  That's the style I love best; I have a lot to learn from Dee! 

Please visit her caption website for even more caption goodness!  It's listed among my Friends and Inspirations links on the right side.  And also, the link to Dee's original caption is here. 

And here's what she made for me!  It's got hypnosis and pantyhose and---oh my!  *giggles.* 

*Thank you, Dee.* 




(Again, this is a caption by Dee, not by me!)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the compliments sweetie! I have no problems with people re-posting my work if there is attribution and a link, which you have graciously supplied both!

    And you might need to re-edit this post. When you click on the caption, an even SMALLER version pops up, so I'm not sure everyone can read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeek! You are quite correct! Somehow the image size got screwed up. Now I have re-posted it, and it looks pretty enough (hopefully). ^^

      Delete
  2. *Shudders* Oh Karen, sounds like you're gonna have such fun from there on out. 😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least I will be doing it in sheer Ivory pantyhose, thanks to Dee. ^^

      Delete

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^