Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Do me like a lady



 I don't usually post a music video under the caption, but you see, I've been inspired by my friend and mentor Dee, who is highly musical!  And I love classic rock music too. ^^  
So here's a musical reference to the classic 1987 song by Aerosmith: "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)," which obviously inspired the title of this caption.  😊

It's the very first song that I ever heard that describes what is apparently bisexual or shemale sex (?!).  Halfway through the song, you know that he is into a shemale, and she is into him.  (And then listen closely, to hear the sexual grunts in the lyrics at the end of the song!  Way to go, Aerosmith! ;)




2 comments:

  1. As someone from the Boston area, I have met 2 of the members of Aerosmith. Joey Kramer was REALLY nice. The other was more of a, "Yeah, nice to meet you. There's women other there I'd rather fuck than talk to you, or someone with drugs I can score for free," sort of mentality. I will leave it up to you which other member THAT was. LOL

    And thank you for the caption. We were literally handed an Aerosmith Greatest Hits cassette at birth in my hometown! Being an Asian woman can be a fascinating thing, especially if a short and petite one. It'd be interesting to see the world through that vantage point. Good to go, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that it brought back memories and a smile to you! Do you know that I actually believed for the longest time (oh gawd, through the late 80s and early 90s), that the Aerosmith song was actually saying: "DO THIS LIKE A LADY!" and I didn't realize my mistake until years later when I finally saw the lyrics? :D

      Delete

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^