Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

A New Life - Part 6 (Pour ma sœur bienaimée)


A song that is cute and classic: a hit by Doris Day from the year 1950 (song is posted below!)...and notice how the song's lyrics might possibly be adapted to TF/TG, yah?  :P


Tea for Two (1950)

Picture me upon your knee,
Just tea for two and two for tea,
Just me for you, and you for me alone.
Nobody near us, to see us or hear us,
No friends or relations on weekend vacations.
We won't have it known, dear,
That we own a telephone, dear;
Day will break, and I am gonna awake
And start to bake a sugar cake,
For you to take, for all the boys to see.
We will raise a family,
A boy for you, and a girl for me.
Oh can't you see
How happy we will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^