Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2020

Now a Millionaire!



Logging on my blog after a tough few weeks, I discover that it has surpassed the one million mark! 😺

Love and mercy triumph over obstacles, and I am lucky to feel that love from the 1 million+ views from readers and friends like you.  Wow!  I can hardly believe it, but a small dream of mine has now come true: hitting the million mark and still going!  When I first started this little caption blog, oh gosh, it was my sister Marti who encouraged me to try to create a special place to share and to keep going even though I was rather frightened and too shy for words.  Marti, you were right when you made me promise not to give up. ^^  And now, thanks to all of you readers from countries around the globe, I feel like a millionaire!  ^_^ 

I am blessed to have you---my friends, sisters, and readers---and to be able to appreciate all the support and positive comments and bits of light from you that have kept me going, here and there and everywhere.  If I could hug you all, I would.  May you all take care and be healthy, wealthy, and wise during these unusual times. 

Stay well, stay kinky. 💖

Love, 

-karen

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You have definitely earned this plateau.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your kindness is much appreciated, Lee, and I wish you all the best as we navigate these times.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, sis! I love you and hope to sit you on a _bench_ that will change you irrevocably. :D

      Delete
  3. Congratulations sister! I'm so proud of you <3

    Krystiana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luv you, Krystiana! Give Kasia a hug from me, lil' sis. :D

      Delete
  4. Thank you, my dear friends and sisters. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me you'll always be the best Karen <3 My friend, my sister. Love you so much!

      Krystiana

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Karen. This milestone is huge 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, H.P.! I wish you the best as well and hope we can celebrate your milestones too. ^_^

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! You have reached many well deserved milestones along the way, but One Million? Good for you and all of your hard work. I hope all is well during these trying times. Stay safe. hugs,

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. 😮 But but but... But but... Oh fiddlesticks!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^