Search This Blog

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Girl of the Week 1: Jeen

I want to start featuring some of my favorite real world T-girls and Cosplayers. 
Hopefully this will become a weekly or bi-weekly thing. 

Monthana “Jeen” Chuthatus, at age 20, made news headlines in the Thai media a couple of years ago after reporting for duty at the mandatory-for-men military draft in Thailand’s Chachoengsao province.  Apparently, she wasn't exactly what the army officers were expecting in a prospective soldier.  (Would you turn her down, though? ;)

Jeen gained instant fame after many people, starting with the soldier-recruits themselves, took photos of her and posted them online to show off their new sister-in-arms.

She is beautiful!  Way to go, Jeen!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my! What a beauty! I'm definitely jelly, certainly happy for her. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^