Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Angel's Rising (my friend's blog)



Many of you may know that I have a dear friend named Angel.  That's my mental image of her in the photo above: pensive, but also imbued with hidden humor and joy, as an angel should be.  She's not only my adoptive sister, she's also a highly creative person with a big heart and a shy persona to boot.  Here, I want to give a shout-out to her blog site, where she posts her creations.  We're gonna have to work on boosting Angel's confidence in the months to come as she develops her repertoire, but I am sure that she will manage to bring a smile to your face, just as she has done for me. :) 

Please have a look at her caption blog!  http://angels210.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^