Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2018

Spring Dawning (+ 200k views!)

Spring is just around the corner!  I don't know about you, but just thinking about the sun and flowers and singing birds makes me feel warm and guzzly inside.  It's been a long winter.  It's high time for some spring spirit!

So get ready to put away the furs, wool stockings, heavy coats & mittens.  Crack open your closets and start matching your spring dresses with your favorite heels & hairbands!  (Okay, well...the cold temperature is still a little nippy, so it won't be all camisoles and parasols just yet, but a girl can dream, right? :)

I hope that this blog site's new theme will help splash sunshine and blossoms your way. 🌻

Last but not least, I'd like to thank all of you for elevating this site to over 200,000 views!  Your support (despite my relative absence recently) helps give me courage to come back.  I hope that we'll smile together again soon. ^^ 💗

3 comments:

  1. The blog looks awesome ^-^ Hope the spring will reach you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely here. You can almost feel the warm sun and smell the flowers :) Also congratulations on 200k views. I'm so proud of you my little sister <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both very much! Sisters like you are rays of sunshine, and I'm glad that you like the new look. May the birds return and sing to you soon. In fact, next week the forecast predicts some warmer temps, and I'm looking forward to breaking out the rayon flare dress. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^