Search This Blog

Friday, February 23, 2018

Walk On



Readers & friends, girls & gents,


The past month has been really hard for me, and it's taken its toll on my health and sanity, but I'm doing my best to fight for life.  I won't give in to despair.  And to all the people out there who are struggling with life issues, please stay strong and don't give up!  Let me share with you a poem that inspires me.  No matter what anyone thinks or says about you, try to find your true voice and sing out to your heart's desire.  However you want to do that is up to you, but sing out.  Nobody can take that away from you.

This is a poem by the great lyricist Oscar Hammerstein:  

"You'll Never Walk Alone" (1945)
 
When you walk through the storm

Hold your head up high,

And don't be afraid of the dark.

At the end of the storm

Is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind,

Walk on through the rain,

Though your dreams be tossed and blown.

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone.

You'll never walk alone. 

And here is a little bonus caption. ;)






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful :) truly inspiring
    Walk on my sister:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie, mia gentile sorellina. :) I will keep trying to walk on, one step at a time. <3 karen

      Delete

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^