Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

(Just Like) Starting Over




This caption has a lot of meaning for me.  If ever anyone in your life is failing or struggling, please, please give them a chance.  As long as there is life, there's always hope. 

Let me also share with you a song about starting over: "(Just Like) Starting Over" by the great John Lennon.  It was John Lennon's very last song to appear before he was tragically killed in 1980 (also a year of personal importance to me).  The song video linked below is beautiful, please see it!  <3 karen



3 comments:

  1. Wow, that was deep. I really like the story and there is a happy ending :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sis! This one was based on real life...and I'm sure that everybody knows someone in life who fell or is struggling with mistakes, someone who needs to be given hope and a chance to come back again. And the song is also about starting over. Glad you appreciated it! <3 karen

      Delete
  2. Too bad that not every break-up can end with sucg an happy ending.

    Awesome caption.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some comments; I love to hear from readers like you. ^ ^